Reading Terminal Market merchants are distributing coupons to customers through the market's subscriber e-mails. You can sign up for the mailings by clicking on the "Mailing List" link at the bottom of the market's home page.
Among the coupons on this month's missive:
- 12th Street Cantina: chicken dinner for two to go, $9.95
- Bee Natural, $1 lip balm
- By George, heart-shaped cheese ravioli with vodka sauce, garlic bread loaf, $21.95 ($25 regularly)
- Contessa's French Linens, 10 percent discount.
- Fisher's Soft Pretzels, free hot drink with breakfast roll-up.
- Franks A Lot, 10 percent off minimum $5 purchase, 15 percent off minimum $10 purchase.
- Hatville Deli, deli and sandwich counter specials
- Mezze, hot entree with rice, veg, small soup $10 ($11.50 regularly) after 4 p.m.
- Old City Coffee, reduced prices on Africa coffees during Black History Month.
- Rick's Steaks, free soda with purchase of cheese steak with fries.
- Salumeria, free box of crackers with half pound of Toma Blu, and free small fountain soda with regular hoagie.
According to RTM GM Paul Steinke, so long as the case is pending before the courts and Rick's remains in the market, he's being treated the same as other merchants with respect to promotional opportunities, day-to-day operations, etc.